Frac Tank Light
When it comes to tank lighting, there are plenty of lights out there that CAN be used as tank lights, but only one that’s been specially created to take tank cleaning to another level. WorkSite Lighting’s Frac Tank Light is designed to provide unmatched portability and lighting for one of industry’s dirtiest jobs.
The ULTIMATE Tank Light
WorkSite Lighting’s Frac Tank Light is powerful, with two BRIGHT, instant-on 70w LED lights, rated at 5,800 lumens each. Unlike other tank lights, this unit is lightweight and can easily fit through the smallest manways. If you can squeeze through, so can this light. The Frac Tank Light can be hung, ladder-mounted or set in place. Unit height can be adjusted in seconds. Its all-aluminum housing can take a licking and resist corrosion. Lexan shields protect LED lenses, and its LED bulbs have an expected 100,000 hours of use.
Weight: 54 lbs.
- Lamp: 2x 70w explosion proof LED with 360 degree optical pattern.
- Lumens: 5,800 lumens for each lamp (2)
- Cord: Available in 50’ and 100’
- Housing: Aluminum
- Maximum lighting range: 110’
- Ratings: Class 1 Division 1, Groups C&D, Class 2 Division 2, Groups F&G, UL, CSA