75W Explosion Proof Inline System 12V
This unit combines our popular 75w explosion-proof extension handlamp with a 120v/12v stepdown transformer. This allows the unit to draw power from a 120v source, while using a safe 12v low voltage at the lamp end. This front-line unit is easily portable, rugged, simple to use, and it delivers safe, dependable light where you need it most.
Handlamp and transformer all in one unit!
The 75w explosion proof inline transformer unit is available in 50’ or 100’ secondary cord lengths. WorkSite Lighting specializes in fast turnaround on all handlamps, inline transformer units, and string lights, so this model is usually ready to roll the day you order.
Ideal for petrochemical, aircraft, marine, confined space, grain elevator, mining, refinery, offshore and oilfield applications.
Model: DWXPIL50-12V (50ft. secondary cord), DWXPIL100-12V (100 ft. secondary cord)
Weight: 20 lbs.
- 75W 12V A19 rough service incandescent bulb 6.25A
- DW explosion-proof handlamp – non-sparking material
- 50’ Or 100’ max secondary 16/3 SOW cord
- 10’ Primary Cord 16/3 SOW cord
- 120V to 12V multitap inline transformer
- Weatherproof transformer boot
- L5-15P weatherproof straight blade plug
- Aluminum carrying handle for transformer
- 14/3 SOW Yellow Cord
- 50/60 Hz 120/240V, 110/220V Transformer
- Class 1 Division 1 Group C & D
- Class 2 Division 2 Group F & G