TankPro MAX Extra Safe LED Area Light
Lighting a tank for cleaning and inspection takes a special kind of light. Not every light, even explosion-proof rated units, is suitable for the task. It takes a light with unparalleled toughness, reliability, and most importantly safety, to do the job right. That’s what we have for you in the TankPro MAX Extra Safe LED Area Light, a unit specifically designed to raise the industry standard worldwide for tank lighting. No other LED area light on earth can match the TankPro MAX’s level of performance and safety.
- No other explosion-proof area light in the world is available in 12 volt. This is the one and only.
- No other explosion-proof area light in the world is rated for more hazardous locations than the TankPro MAX Extra Safe LED Area Light.
- No other explosion-proof LED area light offers the combination of durability and brightness that the TankPro MAX brings to your work site.
Specifically Designed for Lighting Tanks & Confined Spaces in 12 volt
The TankPro MAX is as tough as the name sounds. Its frame is practically indestructible, as it is milled from a single piece of corrosion-resistant aluminum. There’s no plastic, no rubber on the frame. It can take almost any level of use inside of a tank, and keep coming back for more. The TankPro MAX is IP66 and T4 rated, and operates in temperatures as high as 140 degrees and as low as -58 degrees Fahrenheit.
Tested to 12,500 lumens, the TankPro MAX lights up tanks at just 75 watts, with four advanced LEDs providing high-quality 5000k light. That’s the same quality of light as sunlight.
We are so confident that this is the best tank light ever put on the market, that we back it with a three-year warranty. There’s nothing else in the world like the TankPro MAX.
Weight: 31 (fixture only) lbs.
Dimensions: 4.67" x 22" x 6.65"
- Lumens: 12,500
- Watts: 75w
- Light temperature: 5,000k (same as sunlight)
- Solid aluminum frame
- Replaceable lens covers
- Fully enclosed drivers
- ThermalDRAW™ Cooling Technology - Patented cooling technology ensures LED components will equal or exceed warranty.
- Warranty - 3 Year Warranty on LED elements, fixture housing, and LED Driver
- North America - Class I, Division 1 Groups B, C and D --T4A
Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, and D --T4A, or T5
Class II, Division 1 & 2, Groups E, F, and G
- Canada - Class I, Division 1, Groups C, D and --T4A
- IP66 Ingress Rating