Crane Mount Light
Available only from WorkSite Lighting, the Crane Mount Light is a safety-enhancing innovation born from a common sense idea: eliminate shadows from above. The Crane Mount Light attaches directly to a crane’s boom and illuminates a wide area of work surface directly beneath it. This means less shadows for the crane operator, and a safer and more productive work environment for the entire site.
A WorkSite Lighting Exclusive Product
The Crane Mount Lighting fixture is a highly customizable unit and can be outfitted with up to four 1,000w metal halide lamp. Each of these lamps is rated at 110,000 lumens, and is capable of covering 22,000 square feet! The Crane Mount Light can coordinate with existing lighting on site, creating a safe work zone with few shadows and blind spots.
Weight: Varies lbs.
- Lights: spring mounted 120v 1,000w metal halide, 110,000 lumens. Safety lanyard for each fixture.
- Mounting Bracket: rubber coated steel mounting bracket with 5/8” sealed stainless steel roller bearings with grease fittings. Stainless steel mounting bolts.
- Frame: steel square tubing
- Ballast Box: 24” x 24” x 8” (NEMA 3R) enclosure per fixture
- Transformer: 240v/120v per fixture
- Can be outfitted with 1-4 1,000w metal halide lights.
- The Crane Mount Light can be specially fitted according to the crane boom to which it will be attached.
- Weight and dimensions are variable according to customer crane specifications.
Inventory Ready To Ship - Call Us Today: 877-861-5255
Call Us Today: 877-861-5255