PetroPro MAX Extra Safe LED Area Light
WorkSite Lighting designed the PetroPro MAX Extra Safe LED Area Light specifically to provide workers in hazardous locations the most advanced LED area light, in terms of both performance and safety, in the world.
- No other explosion-proof area light is rated for more hazardous locations than the PetroPro MAX Extra Safe LED Area Light.
- No other explosion-proof LED area light offers the combination of durability and brightness that the PetroPro MAX brings to your work site.
Specifically Designed for the Oil and Gas Industry
Engineered to be practically indestructible, the PetroPro MAX Extra Safe LED Area Light is milled from a single piece of aluminum, and is specifically designed to handle the world’s harshest environments, whether it’s offshore, in the oil patch, or in confined spaces, where only the most trusted of lights make the grade. The PetroPro is IP66 and T4 rated, and operates in temperatures as high as 140 degrees and as low as -58 degrees Fahrenheit.
Tested to 12,500 lumens, the PetroPro MAX lights up a huge area at only 75 watts, thanks to its four advanced LEDs; giving you all the light you need with an uncompromising commitment to safety. What’s more, the PetroPro’s 5000K color temperature mimics sunlight itself. You can’t top that.
Weight: 31 (fixture only) lbs.
Dimensions: 4.67” x 22” x 6.65”
- Lumens: Tested to 12,500
- Watts: 75w
- Light Temperature: 5,000k (same as sunlight)
- Solid Aluminum frame
- Replaceable lens covers
- Fully enclosed drivers
- ThermalDRAW™ Cooling Technology - Patented cooling technology ensures LED components will equal or exceed warrenty.
- Warranty - 3 year Warranty on LED elements, fixture hosing, and LED Driver
- North America - Class I, Division 1 Groups B, C and D --T4A
Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, and D --T4A, or T5
Class II, Division 1 & 2, Groups E, F, and G
- Canada - Class I, Division 1, Groups C, D and --T4A
- IP66 Ingress Rating